Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Cure for Thigh Burn

I found the cure for Thigh Burn. Right before I left the house for my next workout, I sprayed my inner thighs down with my Suave deodorant...Shower Fresh scent! It certainly decreased how much I was sweating down there and in turn completely got rid of the thigh burn...aww much better.
Also on another note, the last time I exercised, I went for 15 minutes on the bike, then ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes and then went back to the bike doing 30 minutes this time. Usually I do, 15, 15, 15....but I was reading my kindle on my phone and totally got to a good part in the book while on the bike and didn't realize I was losing track of time. LOL...distraction is the BEST motivation.
I wasn't able to do my workout on Friday because we left to go to Iowa to help my in laws put a new roof on their house. I think I made up for the workout though by picking up TONS of rotten shingles and throwing them into the dumpster....those guys made such a mess during the demolition....ugh. I hurt this morning. Probably not as much as Chris, but still...ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment